Franklin BSP Capital Corporation (“FBCC”) is a private business development company (“BDC”) focused on lending to middle market companies.
FBCC provides flexible financing solutions across the capital structure and in a variety of industries. Our investment objective is to generate both current income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments.
FBCC intends to invest primarily in first and second lien senior secured loans, and to a lesser extent, mezzanine loans, unsecured loans and equity of predominantly private U.S. middle market companies. We define middle market companies as those with annual revenues up to $1 billion, although we may invest in larger or smaller companies.
- Sourcing of primarily private debt opportunities through BSP’s extensive proprietary networks and close relationships
- Prioritization of non-competitive, “strategic capital” opportunities, including non-sponsored investments
- Creative and flexible approach to providing capital
- Optimization of investment level risk/return profile
- Maintaining downside protection through risk management and diversification
- Ability to take advantage of market opportunities
Note: Views expressed are those of BSP. FBCC is not available to members of the public and no offering is being made or should be inferred.